Best Fall Movies

There+are+many+incredible+fall+movies.+If+you+need+movie+recommendations%2C+read+this+article.+Some+personal+favorites+are+New+York+In+Autumn%2C+The+Adams+Family%2C+and+Hocus+Pocus.+Watching+fall+movies+with+a+hot+drink+is+something+to+look+forward+to+at+this+time+of+the+year.+
Sienna Harrison
There are many incredible fall movies. If you need movie recommendations, read this article. Some personal favorites are New York In Autumn, The Adams Family, and Hocus Pocus. Watching fall movies with a hot drink is something to look forward to at this time of the year.

There’s a lot to love about the season, and many fall movies have the feeling of chilly autumn air. Here are some of the best fall movies to watch while wrapped in a blanket and sipping apple cider.  

Hocus Pocus: When a group of kids accidentally call upon the evil witches (Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Kathy Najimy) into present-day Salem, chaos begins. Now, with the help of a magical cat, the kids must steal the witches’ book of spells to stop them from being immortal.  

Autumn in New York: Will Keane, a New York restaurateur, runs into Charlotte Fielding, who is half of Will’s age, yearning to get the excitement of adult life. It’s a season-long encounter that will shatter Will’s preconceptions about women and responsibility.  

Fear Street Part 1– This film is a set in a small town, Shadyside, full of disasters and killings, where a group of friends disturb the grave of a 17th-century witch. It’s not long until they find themselves haunted by mysterious killers themselves.  

The Adams Family Values: This movie has offbeat humor and characters people have loved since the 1960s. The film introduces Addams fan’s original creations, too: There’s Joan Cusack’s Debbie, a nanny with a dark secret. Then there’s Joel Glicker (David Krumholtz), an allergy-plagued kid bewitched by Christina Ricci’s Wednesday. Finally, there’s Camp Chippewa: a summer camp run by two counselors that implodes during a play of the first Thanksgiving.  

Halloween: On a Halloween night in 1963, six-year-old Michael Myers brutally murdered his 17-year-old sister, Judith. He was sentenced and locked away for 15 years. While being transferred for a court date, a 21-year-old Michael Myers steals a car and escapes Smith’s Grove. He returns to his quiet hometown to look for his next victim. 

Here are some other great fall movies: 

https://www.glamour.com/gallery/best-fall-movies