Cold Front is Coming to Florida

Next+week%2C+cooler+temperatures+will+start+to+appear.+The+rain+this+week+will+bring+cooler+gusts+of+wind.+Monday+morning+temperatures+will+be+in+the+low+60%E2%80%99s+and+mid+50%E2%80%99s+throughout+the+week.+
Sienna Harrison
Next week, cooler temperatures will start to appear. The rain this week will bring cooler gusts of wind. Monday morning temperatures will be in the low 60’s and mid 50’s throughout the week.

A cold front is arriving soon, bringing fall-like temperatures to Florida. Many areas are expected to begin on Sunday morning with temperatures in the upper 50s and lower 60s. The coolest air settles on Monday morning. There will also be much less humidity!  

Tallahassee and Panama City could see temperatures drop to 53 on Sunday morning. By Monday morning, Tallahassee is looking at a low of 48. Farther south, Naples and West Palm Beach will see lows in the low to mid-70s. Tampa will be getting colder this week and will be in the low 60s and high 50s. The coldest air of the season will arrive across the Upper Midwest and Northeast from this weekend to early next week.  

Temperatures of 10 to 20 degrees above the seasonal average will be replaced with temperatures of 10 to 20 degrees below average in a few days. The rain this week will bring cooler air by early next week. On average, the first feeling of cooler, drier air usually hits Florida around mid-October, with excellent air reserved for November.  

There can be circumstances when Florida’s humidity makes it feel colder than the weather app tells us. It’s a mixture of temperatures, the moisture in the air and the human body’s efforts to keep its core temperature steady. Rain preceded this week, meaning high dew points made the first taste of the cold feel colder. This is why it feels colder in England, according to experts. Strong wind gusts have also made it feel cooler outside. 

Screenshot from Weather App on IPhones