Recent Celebrity Breakups

Recently%2C+many+Hollywood+stars+have+been+separating+from+their+significant+others.+Getting+a+divorce+or+ending+a+relationship+can+be+difficult+for+people%2C+so+it+is+important+to+treat+their+situations+respectfully.+
Emily Mangione
Recently, many Hollywood stars have been separating from their significant others. Getting a divorce or ending a relationship can be difficult for people, so it is important to treat their situations respectfully.

Recently, a large amount of celebrities have been splitting up with one another due to many reasons. Some reasons are not remaining loyal to their partner, falling out of love, going through rough stages in their marriage, and more. Getting a divorce is very common in today’s society, but lately, stars have been in the headlines a great deal for splitting up.  

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner 

Announced in September, Joe Jonas filed for divorce from Sophie Turner, stating that their marriage is “irretrievably broken.” The couple has been together for seven years, married for four years, and are parents to two daughters, Willa and Delphine. The word spread when Jonas hired a divorce attorney, and they were both seen in public not wearing their wedding rings. Immediately, people started having suspicions, but it was confirmed shortly after when Jonas and Turner made the announcement on social media. A few weeks later, Turner filed a lawsuit against Jones because she said the permanent residence of their children was in England, and they had already agreed to that. However, the case declared that the children must live in New York and cannot be removed from the United States.  

Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez 

On Sept. 18, pop singer Ariana Grande filed for divorce from real estate agent Dalton Gomez. Their split was due to “irreconcilable differences,” an unknown source stated that Gomez and Grande have “both moved on.” The couple has remained private since their wedding in 2021, with less than 20 people in attendance. Since the divorce, Grande is rumored to be dating her “Wicked” costar, Ethan Slater, who recently split with his wife. 

Emma Chamberlain and Role Model 

After dating for three years, social media influencer Emma Chamberlain and singer Role Model, his real name is Tucker Pillsbury, have broken up. The reason behind it has yet to be released to the public. The couple has been together since Pillsbury contacted Chamberlain after watching one of her TikTok videos in 2020. At the beginning of their relationship, the couple kept everything private until their red-carpet debut at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in 2022. The couple is now focusing on their careers and staying professional. 

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari 

The pop star Britney Spears and actor Sam Asghari split up after Asghari filed for divorce. The couple were only married for 14 months but were together for six years. There were many rumors surrounding the divorce about its cause, but the couple asked for privacy and respect during that time. Asghari claimed he will always support Spears, but their journey has ended.