Fall Activities in Tampa

+With+Tampa%E2%80%99s+recent+cold+front%2C+it%E2%80%99s+set+the+tone+for+the+perfect+autumn+weather.+Fall+calls+for+drinking+pumpkin+spice+lattes+and+watching+spooky+Halloween+movies+while+eating+festive+fall+treats.+Tampa+has+quite+a+few+events+to+attend+to+get+into+the+Fall+spirit%21++
Vera Agne
With Tampa’s recent cold front, it’s set the tone for the perfect autumn weather. Fall calls for drinking pumpkin spice lattes and watching spooky Halloween movies while eating festive fall treats. Tampa has quite a few events to attend to get into the Fall spirit!

Fall is breezing through Tampa and that only means one thing: fun fall festivities! Pumpkin patches, candy, corn mazes, spooky decorations, haunted houses, you name it! There are so many different ways you can celebrate Fall 2023.  

• Raprager Family Farm Fall Festival 

-The initial price for admission is $16.95 per person while two and under is free; it includes activities like the petting zoo, axe throwing, inflatable mazes, hayrides, haunted barn and live entertainment. Food and other accommodation are not included with admission. They are only open on certain days in October. The days are as follows: October 6,7,8,13,14,15,20,21,22,27,28 and the 29.  The hours vary from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as well as on certain days for what they call “Fright Nights”. This festival is also open in November, but it’s recommended to go during October to absorb the Halloween feel while Tampa is still chilly.  

• 6th Annual Heights Fall Fest at Armature Works 

-This event features a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, face painters along with live music. This festival will be held from 12 to 5 p.m. and will also include festive treats. Admission is free but unfortunately parking is not; the price ranges from $10 to $20. This event will be held on the Armature Pier on Saturday the 21 and Sunday the 22.  

• Hyde Park Village Pumpkin Patch 

-This festivity returned on October 4 and stays till October 26. Profit from the Pumpkin Patch is donated to the Tampa Humane Society. Each pumpkin varies in price and the Patch is open on varied hours throughout the week.  

• Howl-O-Scream and Spooktacular Busch Gardens 

-Returned on September 8, Howl-O-Scream is up and running until October 31, or Halloween. Activities like haunted houses, scare zones, frightening actors and rides are all included in the tickets that start at the price of $48.99. New scare zones include Sin City Zombies and Big Ed’s Demolition Derby. More new events are D.H Baggum’s Circus of Fear and Stranglewood Estate. Busch Gardens also revamped a few of their popular scare sites and activities as well. The hours open for this event start at 7 p.m. and until closing time. Spooktacular is a family-friendly event where activities like costume parades, story time and trick-or-treating are included. The event hours are from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and is incorporated through park admission.