Sesame: New Breakfast Location

Located+in+Hyde+Park%2C+Sesame+is+a+new+bagel+shop+with+many+different+flavors+and+menu+options.+This+restaurant+is+a+casual+breakfast+and+lunch+dining+experience.+
Emily Mangione
Located in Hyde Park, Sesame is a new bagel shop with many different flavors and menu options. This restaurant is a casual breakfast and lunch dining experience.

The new breakfast shop named Sesame opened in Hyde Park at the beginning of October. Sesame is a bagel shop that serves freshly made bagels from Long Island. The menu is vast and very diverse, with unique bagel and cream cheese options found only at this location.  

The bagel flavors range from rainbow to French toast, with everything in between. This restaurant has some cream cheese flavors I have never heard of before. For example, there Is maple bacon, cookie monster, pumpkin spice, and even banana. If a customer wants something other than cream cheese on their bagel, then they have the option of creating a sandwich with eggs and different kinds of meat.  

I have eaten at Sesame multiple times, and my favorite thing is the sesame bagel toasted with plain cream cheese. The bagels are served with a lot of cream cheese on it. Although I took most of it off, I would rather have too much than not enough. On my second visit to the breakfast spot, I ordered a plain bagel with everything flavored cream cheese. I have never had everything flavored cream cheese before, and it had a strong taste. I could identify the everything flavor, so it was a good idea to order a plain bagel with it. 

When I went to pick up my order, the line was out the door of the restaurant. However, the interior of the building is small, so there is outdoor seating for customers to dine. Sesame can be busy during the morning and brunch time, but the biggest rush is on the weekends. The restaurant is open Sunday-Wednesday 7 a.m.-12 a.m. and Thursday- Saturday 7 a.m.-1 a.m. 

Unlike other bagel stores in the Tampa Bay area, Sesame offers a wide selection of possible breakfast choices. I highly recommend trying Sesame if someone is in the mood for a quick and delicious breakfast. 

https://www.sesamehydepark.com