This Week at Plant

Yet+another+busy+week+at+Plant+has+arrived.+Scroll+more+to+learn+about+what+is+going+on+at+the+school+this+week.+
Sydney Appleton
Yet another busy week at Plant has arrived. Scroll more to learn about what is going on at the school this week.

This week at Plant, there are a ton of activities and activities that are keeping students and faculty busy.  

This week is Stress Less Spirit Week. Students can wear outfits and accessories each way to fit a unique holiday theme.  

To start of the week, Monday, Dec. 11 is an early release day. Students will be released an hour early. After school, there is a JV Wrestling match at Robinson. To kick off spirit week, students can wear their favorite pajamas to school to ensure they are as comfortable as possible for the start of exam reviews.  

Next up on Tuesday, Dec. 12, a relay for life meeting will take place at the beginning of the school day. In the afternoon, several Panther Sports will take on schools in the district. Boys and Girls Varsity Soccer has a home game at Sickles. The cheer team has an event at Riverview. Students can put their books and materials in anything but a backpack for Bring Anything But A Backpack Day. As long as the replacement of the backpack is safe and easy to carry, students can put their materials in.  

On Wednesday, Dec. 13, there is a Boys Basketball game at Sickles in the afternoon. At school, each grade has a specific holiday color to wear. Color assignments are posted on class canvas pages as well as class Instagram accounts.  

On Thursday, Dec. 14, Panthers should dress in their favorite Christmas Sweater for Xmas Sweater Day.  

To wrap up the week, on Friday, Dec. 15, Girls and Boys Varsity Soccer has a game at Alonso and the wrestling team has a match at East Bay. Chorus Madrigals will take place at Plant. To wrap up spirit week, students can dress up as their favorite Christmas movie character.  

Panthers, have a great week!