Night Before the SAT Tips

The+night+before+the+SAT+largely+effects+your+testing+results.+Eating+a+healthy+dinner%2C+staying+relaxed%2C+and+getting+lots+of+sleep+are+great+ways+to+prepare+for+the+SAT.+There+are+many+other+factors+besides+studying+to+do+good+on+the+SAT.+
CANVA
The night before the SAT largely effects your testing results. Eating a healthy dinner, staying relaxed, and getting lots of sleep are great ways to prepare for the SAT. There are many other factors besides studying to do good on the SAT.

Students are taking the SAT often and everyone wants to do their best. Many people think studying is the only thing you must do to prep for the SAT, but there are many other factors involved that will help you do well on this test. The things you do the night and morning before the SAT are highly effective on your testing results. Here are a few ways to prep for the SAT the night before:  

Being Organized—You don’t want to wake up on the morning of the SAT feeling stressed because you’re unorganized. By being organized, you can distract yourself from any anxieties the night before the test. The most effective ways you can be prepared are knowing what time the tests are, setting multiple alarms so you don’t feel rushed, gathering everything you need for test day, and setting out all your clothes for the next morning.  

Self-Care- Relaxing is a way students can do great on the SAT. You likely won’t do well if you’re tired and stressed out the morning of the exam. Eating a healthy dinner and breakfast is a great way to fuel your brain for the exam. Try to get in bed 30-60 minutes before your usual bedtime to allow more time to fall asleep.  

Exam Prep- Don’t try and fuel your brain with more information right before the SAT even if you haven’t prepared for the exam. Good SAT prep happens through long-term practice, last minute prep can lead to stress. Work on a few light practice questions to refresh your brain. Try to avoid caffeine the night before testing so that you can fall asleep faster.  

Staying Relaxed—It’s scientifically proven that staying relaxed has led to higher testing scores than being stressed. Doing something relaxing, like watching a movie or doing a light workout, is a great way to spend the night before the SAT. Getting a good amount of sleep the night before can help your brain be fueled and ready to go the next day. 

Here are a few ways to prepare the night before the SAT: 

https://blog.prepscholar.com/night-before-sat-what-to-do