How’d He Get Here? ERNEST’s New Album Announced

https://lifesablog.ca/
ERNEST, the renowned country singer and song writer, announced his new album, “Nashville, Tennessee,” via social media and released seven new songs on all streaming platforms. In this article, I will discuss my current favorites and why. Photo credits to “Life’s a Blog.”

Nashville triple threat, ERNEST, released part of his new album, “Nashville, Tennessee” with features ERNEST lovers already know such as “Kiss of Death” and “Slow Dancing in a Burning Room”. The new snippet also includes some new hits that have been taking the country world by storm, such as Jelly Roll feature, “I Went to College/I Went to Jail,” highlighting the two singers’ different upbringings and how they ended up where they are now. In this article, I will highlight my favorite features on this release and my opinions on the new album.
Top Songs-

I am an accomplished and dedicated ERNEST fan as I spent 20,000 minutes with him on Spotify in 2023, so I know almost every single one of his songs. However, the seven features that were released on “Nashville, Tennessee” have quickly become my favorites. “Ain’t Too Late” has been on repeat for the past week and is currently my favorite ERNEST song ever written. His combination of storytelling lyrics and rustic voice is the perfect combination in this specific feature. The next song I wanted to shine some spotlight on is “I Went to College/I Went to Jail”, featuring rising sensation and fellow country singer, Jelly Roll. Though I am not the biggest Jelly Roll fan, his appearance and raspy voice on “I Went to College/I Went to Jail” was the perfect complement to ERNEST’s soothing and mellow tone. My other favorite on the release is “How ‘d We Get Here,” a fun and playful song that highlights many of my favorite features from his most recent album, “FLOWER SHOPS (THE ALBUM): Two Dozen Roses.”

In conclusion, this new preview of his upcoming album has only cemented that ERNEST is taking on fresh territory and it should be something all country music fans are excited to see.