Bachelor Blog: Episode 11

It+is+that+time+of+the+year+again%21+The+Bachelor+is+back+every+Monday+night+with+episodes+filled+with+drama%2C+new+connections%2C+heartbreak%2C+and%2C+most+importantly%2C+love.++
https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor
It is that time of the year again! The Bachelor is back every Monday night with episodes filled with drama, new connections, heartbreak, and, most importantly, love.

This week’s episode is the long-awaited season finale, in which Joey picks his future bride. The world is waiting to find out if the winner will be Kelsey or Daisy. The last episode was filmed in Tulum, Mexico, and the show begins with the lady contestants meeting Joey’s family for the first time.

Joey took Daisy to meet his family first, and right away, everyone clicked and got along very well. Furthermore, Daisy informed Joey’s family about her medical condition and the cochlear implant she has. Daisy reassured Joey’s sisters that if he proposed to her, she would say yes. After their chat, Joey’s sisters reported back to him, saying that Daisy was committed to their relationship and that he should not be worried about her leaving.

Kelsey is next to meet Joey’s family, and his family immediately realizes how in love Joey is with Kelsey. During Kelsey’s chat with Joey’s sisters, she mentions that she is not rushing to get married because it is more about finding the right person. His sisters did not love that answer as much as they did Daisy’s, but they understood where Kelsey came from. The day went very well, and Joey’s family loved Kelsey.

The following day, it is time for Joey and Daisy to go on their final date before the last rose ceremony. Joey decided to take Daisy to experience a spiritual ritual where the couple does not talk and focuses on their inner self. At one point in the ritual, they had to make a wish into the fire, and Joey’s wish was, “We both find happiness, either together or apart.” Daisy took this as a sign of him not picking her, which made her emotional. The rest of their date was tainted by what Joey said earlier, and he did not provide Daisy with much reassurance while going into the proposal.

The last date was with Kelsey, and Joey took her on a romantic spa day with him. The couple got their feet washed and gave each other facials and massages. Compared to Joey’s date with Daisy and Kelsey, Kelsey’s went much more smoothly, and their connection came more naturally. Joey and Kelsey’s relationship is full of jokes and laughter; it is clear that they enjoy every moment spent with each other.

The next day is the engagement, and Daisy has convinced herself that she is not the one Joey will get down on one knee for. After she gets ready for the final rose ceremony, Daisy decides to go to Kelsey’s hotel room to talk to her about her relationship with Joey. Kelsey was not expecting Daisy to show up but was very happy she did because they are great friends. Daisy explains that Joey does not seem very excited about a future together, and she does not think he will pick her. Daisy then asks Kelsey how Joey acts in her relationship, and Kelsey reveals that he is very caring and attentive to her.

The events that unfolded next have never happened before in Bachelor’s history. Daisy and Kelsey shocked the world by showing up to the proposal together, hand in hand. The first to get out of the car was Daisy, and she walked up to Joey to tell him she was leaving and wished him and Kelsey the best of luck. Daisy knew Joey would not pick her, so she walked herself out and did it with class. Daisy left; it was Kelsey’s turn to approach Joey, and they were obviously in love. Joey confesses his love for Kelsey and gets down on one knee to ask her to marry him. Kelsey is overwhelmed with joy and happiness, and she says yes!

The newly engaged couple walks out to a live audience to speak about their relationship and how hard it has been keeping it a secret until the show aired. Joey and Kelsey are so happy and excited to get married. Daisy was also brought out to talk to Joey about her sudden departure from the show and how she has been dealing with the heartbreak. Daisy is doing very well and has decided to take a break from dating to focus on herself, and she wishes the happy couple nothing but bliss.

The episode ends with the announcement that Jenn is the new Bachelorette. Jenn is making history by being the first-ever Asian American to become the Bachelorette.