Student section creates fun atmosphere

“It’s cool to feel apart of the school and that I can cheer on the football players alongside the other students.” – Reagan Weiss, freshman

“I feel a lot more involved! It’s fun because the student section gets really into the game.” – Austin Guagliardo, freshman

“Cool to finally be apart of something that plant is so well known for, and it makes me feel involved, it’s really exciting.” –Lily Bonbrest, freshman

“There’s so much enthusiasm from the Gold Rush, It’s a really good time!” –Yasna Zamani, freshman

“Seeing all the school spirit we have even at away games is awesome.” –Ashley Cha, sophomore

“Being with friends and cheering on the school.” –Courtney Collins, sophomore

“The best part about being in the section is chanting in unison with everyone. It feels powerful!” –Olivia Taylor, Junior

“Everyone having so much school spirit and cheering plant on with all your friends.” –Kinley Larson, junior

“Definitely the loud students screams and dancing to the band! The band honestly makes the game so awesome and crazy!” – Olivia Robb, junior

“It’s really fun with all the adrenaline that rushes through our bodies and all the hype.” –Leah Zuberer, senior

“Seeing all your friends and cheering for your school and being painted up. It’s sad that these are our last few games since its senior year but they will be the best.” –Brooke Barber, senior

Spike Quad: 

Q: What does the spike squad do?

A: “We encourage the stands to cheer harder which motivates the players to play better.” –Garrett Spicola, senior

Q: What’s the best part about being apart of the spike squad in the student section?

A: “The environment that everyone brings and the camaraderie the you feel as a group when you all are together in your getup is pretty surreal and provides for an awesome gameday experience.” –Brett Dumas, senior

A: “We get everyone pumped up!” –Cody Whigham, senior

A: “I really enjoy being part of the spike squad. It really changes your perspective on being in the student section when you’re right in the middle of all the action. The energy in the stands is unreal for the entire game. We just don’t stop. My favorite part is starting chants.” –Josh Davis, senior