Eno takes over Tampa

Pershia Haj

Reading a book while laying in his Eno, senior Stephen Jenkins’ go-to spot is at Swann Circle Park. This is an ideal spot for those who want to relax in quiet.

Eagles Nest Outfitters’ release of their personalized hammock referred to as the “Eno” has become a popular, unique hobby among many.

It’s convenient for me since I live within walking distance and I always bring my speaker to listen to music.

— Stephen Jenkins, senior

Coming in two sizes, “SingleNest” and “DoubleNest”, these light, portable products are durable through all types of weather.

If I have a lot of homework or a test to study for I will go eno because it’s not as hectic as say a Starbucks and I can actually hear myself think.

— Isabel Averiett, senior

Made to be hung high up in trees, Tampa has several locations where students may go to Eno. Students participate in a range of activities while enoing. Some include reading, doing homework, hanging out with friends, and/or listening to music.

I love taking my homework with me while I Eno at Swann Circle because the scenery helps me stay relaxed and concentrate.

— Christine Rioles, senior

Swann Circle

This location lies within the neighbor-hood of Swann Avenue, sitting in a more hidden region of Tampa. Providing peace and quiet, this spot serves as a suitable site to study and read books.

Davis Island

Choose to eno in this location to enjoy a nice waterside breeze. Along the Seaplane Basin park lies plenty of trees to set Enos up in, with beautiful scenery. No need to worry if all the trees are occupied in this area- another alternative spot with plentiful trees is right by the Davis Island Garden Club. Waterfront and right near the tennis courts, this is a more secluded zone if looking for a quieter scene.

do it because it’s relaxing and a good way to catch up with my friends, spend quality time, and make jokes.

— Carter Meyers, senior

My friends and I usually bring a speaker and food with us and hang out here for hours, just talking and stuff. It’s just a relaxing way to hang out with friends and catch up.

— Abby Feeman, senior

t’s fun because it encourages me to go outside and hang out with my friends.

— Susannah Wertz, junior

University of Tampa

Covering over 110 acres of land, this university offers all the space needed to Eno. The vast amount of trees, water front, and alluring scenery add to this tranquil location. A destination to relax and enjoy downtown Tampa’s views.

Me and my friends hangout and listen to music at Swann Circle, we bring our phones and blankets.

— Katie Ganther, freshman

I love enoing with my friends here when I just want to kick back and chill. I make sure to bring some food and a speaker to listen to music.

— John Zambito, sophomore

t’s very relaxing and super fun to take at night because you get to sleep in nature and watch the stars.

— Laurel Thanxton, junior