Upcoming Concerts

Many+of+the+people%E2%80%99s+favorite+artists+are+coming+to+Tampa+Bay.+Make+sure+to+buy+your+tickets+before+they+sell+out.+Famous+artists+coming+to+your+hometown+is+a+once-in-a-lifetime+opportunity.+Check+out+some+upcoming+concerts+in+this+article.+
Sienna Harrison
Many of the people’s favorite artists are coming to Tampa Bay. Make sure to buy your tickets before they sell out. Famous artists coming to your hometown is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Check out some upcoming concerts in this article.

Killer Queen Tickets- Killer Queen was written by the vocalist of Queen Freddie Mercury, in 1974 and featured on the album Sheer Heart Attack. Mercury wrote the lyrics before the music. Heavy metal and progressive rock music influenced Queen’s first two albums. The concert is on October 3 at the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre in Clearwater, FL.  

Jonas Brothers: Five Albums. One Night. – The Jonas Brothers have been a pop-rock phenomenon for nearly two decades, with five full-length albums that have sold over 17 million copies worldwide and concert tours grossing over $300 million. After six years of exploring solo projects, the trio reunited in 2019 to release the Grammy Award-nominated multi-platinum song “Sucker.” The concert is on October 12 at Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL.  

John Legend’s setlist for the John Legend concert at Hard Rock Live- features some of the most memorable songs from John Legend mixed in with some recent work. For John Legend super fans, pit tickets (or seats close to the Hard Rock Live stage) make for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Browse the Hard rock-live Hollywood seating chart for John Legend Hollywood front-row seats. The concert is on October 28 at Hard Rock Live in Hollywood, FL.  

Romeo Santos- You can find Romeo Santos tickets for as low as $58, with an average price of $388. The cost of Romeo Santos tickets can vary based on the venue and row. You can buy parking passes for Romeo Santos on Seat Geek. Remember, parking passes don’t grant you admission to the event. The concert is on November 15, at Amalie Arena. 

For more details about upcoming concerts click here: 

https://www.ticketmaster.com/discover/concerts/tampa