November Festivities

Check+out+some+events+happening+in+November+in+this+article.+It+may+not+seem+like+it%2C+but+many+other+events+are+happening+in+November+besides+Thanksgiving.+Get+into+that+Thanksgiving+spirit+by+donating+food+to+families+in+need.+
Sienna Harrison
Check out some events happening in November in this article. It may not seem like it, but many other events are happening in November besides Thanksgiving. Get into that Thanksgiving spirit by donating food to families in need.

Tampa Bay Times Turkey Trot- This is an annual Thanksgiving Day race that takes place in Downtown Tampa. The event includes a 5k, 10k, and 1-mile Gobbler Trot for kids. Participants are encouraged to dress up in Thanksgiving-themed costumes and enjoy the festival atmosphere. The race is a great way to burn calories before eating a big Thanksgiving meal.  

Tampa International Food & Arts Festival- Join this fall event in Downtown Tampa to showcase chef-inspired foods and crafts, connect with artisans, and celebrate handmade artistry.  

Details:  

Sat, Nov. 11, 11 a.m– Sun, Nov. 12, 4 p.m. 

Location: Perry Harvey Sr. Park1000 E Harrison St, Tampa, FL  

Guided Farm Tour-Join for an exclusive peak at the inner workings around the farm. They offer a 1-hour walking tour that includes vegetable gardens, aquaponics system, farm animals, vermiculture, biodigester, bees, microgreens production, wetland, and coastal preservation areas.  

Details:   

Time: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m  

Location: Fat Beets Farm  

Price: $15 on Fridays/$20 Saturdays and Sundays  

Film on the Lawn (NIGHT RAIDERS)-USF Contemporary Art Museum is hosting a film screening of Night Raiders, presented in conjunction with the exhibition Native America. Popcorn and hot chocolate will be served at 6:30 p.m. in front of the museum, and the film starts at 7:00 p.m.  

Details:  

Date: Nov. 9, 2023  

Time: 6:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.  

Location: 3821 Holly Drive, Tampa, FL 33620  

Free Giving Thanks-Thanksgiving Drive Thru Giveaway will provide family baskets with a turkey and all the ingredients for a great family meal and holiday experience.  

Details:  

Date: Nov. 18, 2023  

Time:9-10:30 am (registered families)  

11-12:30am-First Come, First serve 

Click here for other events in November: 

https://www.visittampabay.com/tampa-events/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA3aeqBhBzEiwAxFiOBoimBR0Bm5j764dEg4Q2cPBRKKCuWr56JPVC7S72QP_5nPEX5qsHJhoC-7QQAvD_BwE