Nothing But Net: Special Olympics Basketball Gallery

The team prepares for the drill of the day chosen by presidents, Neil Diasti and Greta Kaillbe. The team prepares for their first meet coming up sometime in late November into early December.
Special Olympics athlete, Jack, smiles and prepares to practice for Special Olympics Basketball season. The team had their first practice Nov. 13th and are preparing for an awesome season.
Basketballs sit and wait for be used in Special Olympics practice. The team practices basketball every Monday at Corona Park for the winter season.
President, Great Kaillbe, leads stretches that the team does before every practice. The team, athletes and partners alike, have been very excited and ready for the new basketball season.
Athlete, Daniel, has hand raised in the air, shortly after releasing a basketball. The team will be diligently practicing for basketball tournaments and matches.
Athletes and partners alike celebrate after the team completed their first practice of the year. The team will continue the winter season into early January.
Daniel stays focused and ready before he shoots his final shot of the practice. The team collectively feels they have a strong chance to go far in tournaments this year.