Plant Chorus Presents Rick’s Cafe

Dancing in the light to Misbehavin’ by The Righteous Gemstones, Seniors Crimson Freeman and Brandon Hernandez are featured in a chorus duet. The two dance the night away as they grow more mature in their act of the production Ricks Cafe. (Keith Lindouist )
Dressed as nuns, the women of Plant High School chorus sing Sister Act by Song Sister Act. The sisters comfort Deloris as she feels like she is not loved nor admired no matter where she goes.
Crimson Freeman, a senior who has been in chorus for three years, poses while singing a song in an 80’s Televangelist Church scene. This segment of the production Ricks Cafe depicts scenes from two kids’ misadventures and shenanigans as they later become “saved” in their Christian faiths. (Keith Lindouist )
Raising their pints, Senior Brayden Hawkins and Junior George Xenick celebrate a wedding agreement between characters Tevye and Lazar. Singing the song To Life by Fiddler on the Roof, a group of Jewish characters from Anatevka in hopes of their unknown future. (Keith Lindouist)