Strawberry Festival 2024

The+Strawberry+Festival+is+an+annual+event+held+every+year+in+Plant+City.+This+festival+has+free+entertainment%2C+many+rides%2C+and+strawberries+prepared+in+as+many+ways+as+you+can+think+of.+There+are+different+discounts+every+day+of+this+festival%2C+so+be+sure+to+check+it+out.+
Sienna Harrison
The Strawberry Festival is an annual event held every year in Plant City. This festival has free entertainment, many rides, and strawberries prepared in as many ways as you can think of. There are different discounts every day of this festival, so be sure to check it out.

The Florida Strawberry Festival has been a Plant City tradition since 1930. This is an annual 11-day family-oriented event with strawberries prepared in many ways. The festival includes free daily attractions, parades, entertainment, many activities and fun for the whole family. Wristbands for moonlight magic are $25 and are now open from 10 pm to 2 am. The festival grounds have year-round rentals. Located between Tampa and Lakeland and just a mile south of I-4, the festival includes over 55,000 square feet of indoor climate-controlled exhibit space and over 205,000 square feet of outside square feet of outside space.  

Schedule of Events:  

Thursday, February 29 (Florida Blue Senior Day)- Patrons 60 and older will be admitted at a discounted gate admission price of $10. O’Reilly Auto Parts Ride-A-Thon from noon to 11:00 pm. A wristband can be purchased at the Midway for $25, entitling the wearer to ride most mechanical rides.  

Friday, March 1 (Publix food and fun Friday)-Present any Publix branded or Green wise item and receive a voucher for $5 off the $30 wristband. Special Smiles Day, sponsored by the Rotary Club of Plant City, welcomes all individuals with special needs and their families from 9:00 am to noon.  

Saturday, March 2 (MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Free Kids’ Day)-Kids through high school are admitted FREE. Circle K Super Saturday Wristband Day from 10:00 am-11:00 pm. Present a Circle K register receipt and receive $5 off the $35 wristband.  

Sunday, March 3 (Coca-Cola Family Day)- Present any empty Coca-Cola brand can or plastic bottle product at any entry gate to receive a voucher for $5 off the $30 wristband and ride most mechanical rides from 10:00 am-11:00 pm for only $25. Can or bottle is not valid for gate admission.   

Monday, March 4 (Chick-fil-A ride-A-Thon)- From 10:00 am until 11:00 pm. Present a Chick-fil-A register receipt or proof of purchase and receive $5 off the $25 wristband.   

Click here for more strawberry festival details: 

https://www.fox13news.com/news/2024-florida-strawberry-festival-concert-lineup-announced