Top Seven Açaí Bowls in Tampa

With summer approaching Açaí bowls are one of the best beach snacks. In Tampa, Florida there are many options to get an Açaí bowl but I tried out the four most popular places.

Grain and Berry is located on the corner of Henderson and Watrous. The building is extremely spacious with lots of tables and seating to enjoy your açaí bowl and possibly get some work done. There is not only açaí bowls they have smoothies, quesadillas, juices, and more. When I went in there, I ordered a Grain and Berry bowl and I loved it. It was the perfect balance of açaí and toppings.

10/10

Raining Berries is on Dale Mabry and is relatively new to South Tampa. They have tons of seating and even a meeting room in the back that you can book to use. The portions at raining berries is smaller compared to grain and berry. In my opinion their açaí is not as smooth as others but still tasted very good.

5/10

Sweet Soul is the most popular place to get Açaí bowls according to the poll. It is located on Howard which even though is a really fun location can be difficult to park at sometimes. The Sweet Soul building is extremely cute and has amazing photo opportunities with many cute seating options. The açaí and toppings are very good and they have many other options like ice cream and smoothies. Their açaí is a little to frozen but was still very tasty.

8/10

SOHO Juice is also located on Howard, but I found the parking lot to be less busy and easier to park in even though it is on Howard. At SOHO juice they have many different size options which helps when you either want a little snack or a whole meal. I personally did not love the taste of the açaí that they have, they have really good toppings but their açaí was an acquired taste.

2/10