Teamwork teams up with The Paw

Teamwork teams up with The Paw

Teamwork Sports will be operating Plant’s school store, the Paw, beginning this year. Located at 2403 S. Dale Mabry Hwy., Teamwork has been in business for nearly 29 years and carries a wide variety of Plant apparel, from hoodies to hats. “We signed this contract to work hand-in-hand with the Plant Athletic Foundation,” said Terrell Italiano, the owner of Teamwork.

“I think [Teamwork] will expand the Paw and put more selection in it,” Jackie Tawil, a junior, said.

In addition to operating the Paw, Teamwork will also be selling Plant clothing at all the home football games this year. “It puts more people in the school spirit,” Zackery Simons, a senior, said. “People want to rock the Plant stuff!”

“It’s nice to have a shirt from my high school,” Kolby Miller, a freshman, said. One exciting new change coming to the Paw is that students can now enter the shop to look around. “Last year, the kids could only look through [the window] and this year they can come in and look around,” Sharon Gordon, who works at the Paw and Teamwork, said. “There’s more items to look at.”

Although the Paw may have more products available this year than last year, Teamwork has a considerably larger collection. If students or parents would like to find more Plant-themed items, they can visit Teamwork itself which is conveniently located just across the street.

“It’s important for students to show school spirit through clothes because it raises awareness for the school,” said Lexi Whitley, a sophomore.

Besides selling Plant merchandise, Teamwork also takes custom orders too.

“We are a custom shop, so if you have a club and you want to order shirts for your club, you can come to the Paw and place orders, Italiano said. “But to be honest with you, the best way is to come to Teamwork and place the order. We have all the colors, all the samples, and we can sit down and do artwork with you.” With the first home game right around the corner, Teamwork’s the Paw will be doing special weekly sales on their products, ensuring that all Plant students can have the school spirit. Their hours are from 11:30 to 1:30.